I’m sure that most of you have seen, or participated in the ‘3 days of positivity’ posting on FaceBook. I was lucky to have been nominated by Allison the Running Princess earlier in the summer.
I really enjoyed it, and I’ve now decided that a ‘Reasons to be Happy’ post might be a nice, regular addition to my blog.
I’ve slipped with blogging recently- life does sometimes get in the way- and that’s something I am using as a positive: I’m lucky to be so busy!
So, this week I’ve had many reasons to be happy.
1. I get to spend time with family tomorrow: I can’t wait!
2. It was @TheWelshWookie’s birthday yesterday and it was also my nephew Kieran’s birthday too, so Kieran surprised @TheWookie with a FaceTime call last night!
3. I had a busy, positive, productive Dream Team meeting yesterday.
4. My GSR t shirt AND my GB Relay medal both arrived in today’s post. Hurrah 🙂
5. It’s 50 days until our trip to Disneyland Paris!
What are your reasons to be happy this week?