This week I’ve had many reasons to be happy. Here’s some of them.
1. @TheWelshWookie and I have a lunch date planned for tomorrow – I’m looking forward to it!
2. I’ve been tinkering with my tablet PC, which I’ve had for over a year, and found lots of features I didn’t know it had. Fantastic!
3. It’s been a week of candles and blankets – very autumnal.
4. A surprise delivery through the post cheered me up mid week.
5. @TheWelshWookie and I have booked our trip to Coventry at Christmas. And we managed to book it at a bargain price.
What are your reasons to be happy this week?
10 thoughts on “Reasons to be Happy”
Mostly happy it’s half term!
Oh, of course!
I’ve been out for 2 short runs after all these months off due to injury. Overjoyed! 🙂
Happy it is the weekend now, as it’s been a brain draining week. Happy also for pay day and dinner out with my parents this weekend 🙂
Pay day is the best- enjoy your dinner!
Running a 5K with friends and attending a beautiful wedding of other friends. A very good weekend.
Happy that Halloween is this week! We’ve got a party at work and then some friends are having a party in the evening too!
Sounds great! I hope you enjoy 🙂