I’d mentioned earlier in the week how pleased I had been when runningtoherdreams nominated me for the Shine On award. My first reaction was delight; my second was, fab, what is it? Being new to the blogging world, I had no idea that such awards existed, but now I do, and I’m delighted to have received this from runningtoherdreams: thank you! If you haven’t visited her blog, you really should: I’m now addicted to looking for hearts in nature while I run, but I think they hide from me!
The rules for this blog award are simple:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
3. Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
I’m not sure if any of these things are interesting- you can judge that for yourself!
1. I’m left handed
2. I can drive a fork lift truck
3. I can read ancient Latin and ancient Greek
4. I’m a synesthete
5. I have an addiction to handbags
6. I can tap dance
7. I’m learning Spanish
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs
I’m delighted to nominate:
5. Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog
Nominating blogs is much, much tougher than I had anticipated!
Run: 3.41 miles
Weather: Sunny and warm
Trainers: Nike Lunar Racers
First Running Track Today:
Today’s Life Lesson: there are still some gentlemen out there, believe it or not
Do you have plans for the weekend?