This morning, @TheWelshWookie and I have been for a run around the harbour. Santa brought me a new Ron Hill Vizion top and my brother in law and sister in law gave us new Ron Hill gloves and beanies, so I had lots of new gear to try out!
We had a good run: it was cold, and very quiet. There were hailstones as we walked home, too!
We’re now home, opening presents and feeling very lucky and spoiled while tucking into our scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and champagne.
For dinner, we’re having rib eye and proper chips instead of turkey. Yum!
My plan for the rest of the day is to watch Doctor Who, Downton Abbey and other festive treats, wearing my onesie, my new jammies and my new slippers 🙂
I hope you all have a lovely day planned: was Santa good to you? Did you run today?
Is it too early to share my running Santa list with you?
I’ve been a good girl
sometimes this year, and I have tried my hardest to run well, eat well and blog well. Here are the top five things on my Christmas Wish List:
1. Nike Shield LunarGlides. My fave shoes, waterproofed and reflective. What’s not to love?
2. Ron Hill Vizion Photon Jacket. This is flattering, water and wind tight. And pink. Lovely!
3. Ron Hill LED running cap. Perfect for running on dark nights 😉
4. Lock laces. No more lace malfunctions during runs. Genius!
5. Saucony ladies ruched hoody. Comfy and stylish. My two faves rolled into one!
Santa, do you mind if I sneak in a sixth favourite? If you can’t decide which of these I deserve, these would be good too:
Thank you very much. I’ll remember to leave you a glass of sherry and a mince pie on Christmas Eve, I promise.
What’s on your Christmas running wish list this year?