Over the past couple of weeks, I’ve been nominated by two of my favourite bloggers, The Improbable Runner and Jane Likes to Run for the Liebster Award! Thanks, you guys! 😀
The rules for this award are:
-Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator. Done!
-Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers. Kinda done- I don’t know how many followers folks have, so I’ve nominated at random!
-Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer. Done!
-Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them. In Progress!
Here are the questions posed by The Improbable Runner along with my answers:
1) As a teenager, what was your most shameful celebrity crush?
Kevin Bacon. There’s no shame in that. I still fancy him, if I’m honest….
2) Pies, sweet or savoury?
Sweet, every time!
3) Free healthcare, yes or no?
Yes- but I don’t know anything else
4) How many pairs of trainers do you own?
At least six, probably eight pairs
5) What is the drunkest you’ve ever been?
Very drunk. Not my finest hour.
6) What is the most gadgety piece of sports equipment you own?
My Nike FuelBand and SportWatch GPS
7) Your favourite music album
Raintown by Deacon Blue
8) Movie currently in your dvd player/last watched
I’m watching Mrs Miracle 2 right now, so I’ll have to say that.
9) Have you had any tweets from celebs? If so who?
NikeWomen, but no famous people
10) cat or dog person?
Neither, I’m sorry!
And here are the questions posed by Jane Likes to Run, along with my answers:
1. What is your go-to drink?
Fruit tea in the morning, coffee mid morning, sparkling water any other time. Vino at the weekends 😉
2. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
The ability to function with no sleep. I could do so much!
3. What is the best book you have read recently?
Recently I re-read The Great Gatsby. Does that count?
4. What is your special weird person trick?
I can’t think of one!
5. What do you do for a living?
I’m an Operations Manager.
6. Who is your role model?
I look up to lots of people, but not one person in particular
7. If you could take a vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Tenerife. Every time.
8. Do you prefer driving or riding shotgun?
Riding shotgun, being chauffeured.
9. Do you have any pets, or what kind of pets would you like to have?
10. City life or country life?
Country life for me!
My nominations go to:
Full Moon Runner
Get Going, Get Running
Running with Sam
Princess and the Jog
Mud, Sweat and Kettlebells
Tub on the Run
Waistband on the Run
And my questions are:
1. What can you see from your window right now?
2. Which is your favourite season?
3. Do you prefer to lie in or rise early?
4. What’s your favourite dinner ever?
5. What would be your dream dinner party guests?
6. What piece of advice do you most often share?
7. Which album did you last listen to?
8. Are you a Techy geek or Techno phobe?
9. Which is your favourite holiday?
10. What was the best present you ever received?